Vancouver Kingsway Optometry | Image Optometry
Vancouver Kingsway Optometry
Optometrist At This Location: Dr. Tej Dhaliwal
Dr. Tej Dhaliwal completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program at Sir Winston Churchill Secondary, before going on to graduate from Simon Fraser University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology. He then went on to graduate from Western University of Health Sciences College of Optometry where he received his Doctor of Optometry degree, with Dean’s List and Beta Sigma Kappa full academic and clinical honors. Dr. Tej Dhaliwal has completed numerous clinical externships, focusing on vision therapy and behavioral optometry, and binocular vision disorders.
About Vancouver Kingsway Optometry
Dr. Dhaliwal prides himself on his personable, humanistic and caring nature, while he performs professional comprehensive ocular examinations as well as problem-specific exams. He is extremely dedicated to his craft and provides very informative, thorough and focused examinations, with a strong emphasis on educating his patients, keeping them in tune with their own ocular demands. Dr. Dhaliwal is fluent in English and Punjabi, conversational in French. This location caters to people living in Vancouver/Burnaby, particularly the areas of Renfrew-Collingwood, Victoria-Fraserview, Metrotown, BCIT, East Side, Hastings-Sunrise, South Burnaby and Deer Lake.
Services At This Location
- Comprehensive Oculo-Visual Assessments
- Investigation of Reduced Visual Acuity
- Investigation of Recurring Headaches
- Treatment of Dry Eyes or Watery Eyes
- Pediatric Eyecare
- Sports Eyecare
- Evaluating Retinal Consequences from Diabetes
- Monitoring Cataracts
- Monitoring Glaucoma
- Spectacle Therapy
- Automated Visual Field Testing for Ptosis Surgery
- Fabricating, Repairing and Fitting Eyeglasses
- Consultations and Quick Referrals for Cataract Surgery with Pre-Operative & Post-Operative Care
- Consultations and Quick Referrals for Laser Corrective Eye Surgery with Pre-Operative & Post-Operative Care
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting
Kingsway Eye Care Insurance
Just like at your dentist, you don’t pay up front. We direct-bill most private, employee and extended health group benefit plans for your eye exam & eyewear. No surprises, no hidden fees. Our partners include Great West Life, Pacific Blue Cross, Davis Benefits and Pensions, and Standard Life. Attending university? We’re also covered by studentcare.ca
Want More Tips on Taking Care of Your Vision?
Learn more about the field of optometry. Let us educate you, making sure you know how to take care of your eyes. All articles are written by professionals at Image Optometry, and we publish new ones every week!