Great West Life Insurance
Official Partner with
The Great-West Life
Image Optometry offers direct billing Electronic Claims Services for The Great-West Life Plan Members – otherwise known as Member eClaims:
- It expands convenient dental-style electronic claim submission to other Image Optometry eye care providers.
- Great-West’s Image Optometry Member eClaims and Provider eClaims services provide plan members with convenience and sophisticated technology adding value to your group benefits plan.
How It Works
- A plan member receives a service at any Image Optometry clinic.
- The Image Optometry provider logs on to a secure site, enter the patient and claim information, and can submit a claim or verify coverage (but not plan details).
- The claim is submitted to The Great-West Life for automatic adjudication, with a series of checks including coverage, type of expenses and provider eligibility.
- The provider is notified whether the claim has been approved, declined or held for review.
- Later, the plan member receives an Explanation of Benefits providing details of the claim.