ServicesEverything you need for your vision.
Image Opthamologist Vancouver Optometry and Eye Care Services
It is the objective of Image Optometry, and the personal goal of Dr. Boyco, to provide affordable total eyecare under one roof in order to promote and improve eye health for the general public. In order to fulfill this Opthamologist Vancouver commitment to our patients and customers we offer a wide spectrum of eyecare services and products covering opticianry, optometry and ophthalmology.
Image Optometry is a full scope eye care center that has an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist and Optician. Vancouver is home to four more Optician Vancouver clinics: Image Optometry Kingsway, Image Optometry Broadway, Image Optometry Dunbar, and Image Optometry Hastings.
Buying glasses on-line or at a cheap kiosk without the guidance of an eye doctor or ophthalmologist Vancouver, might not be such a good idea when you consider the consequences of not knowing about an existing eye health problem early on. Only true optometrists Vancouver can deliver that reassurance and secure knowledge of your eye health.
Children under 14 and diabetics of any age should have an eye exam twice per year because their eyes are changing quite rapidly. Children from 15 to 18 need to have their eyes examined once per year as do seniors over 65. All other adults from 19 to 64 should have eye exams at least every 2 years to assess their eye health conditions.
Our Vancouver optometrists will perform a series of tests, including colour vision, depth perception, and field of vision. The usual tests for common conditions such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, and astigmatism. Even tests for muscle function, depth perception and whether your eyes are working together properly. Then advise you on corrective lens options best suited to your exam results.
Our services include:
Comprehensive eye exams (recommended yearly to ensure a proper prescription and to identify any number of potential health problems) through Ophthalmologist Vancouver and Optometrist Vancouver clinics.
- Comprehensive Oculo-Visual Assessments
- Investigation of Reduced Visual Acuity
- Investigation of Recurring Headaches
- Treatment of Dry Eyes or Watery Eyes
- Pediatric Eyecare
- Sports Eyecare
- Evaluating Retinal Consequences from Diabetes
- Monitoring Cataracts
- Monitoring Glaucoma
- Spectacle Therapy
- Automated Visual Field Testing for Ptosis Surgery
- Consultations and Quick Referrals for Private Cataract Surgery with Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Care
- Consultations and Quick Referrals for Laser Corrective Eye Surgery with Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Care
- Fabricating, Repairing and Fitting Eyeglasses (Same Day Service On Many Prescriptions)
- Contact Lens Evaluation and Fitting